Terms and Conditions of Hitched Wedding Ceremonies
To book a Celebrant service there is a 50% non-refundable booking fee.
Mileage is charged at 45p per mile and any additional costs are agreed in writing.
I hold Public Liability Insurance of £10 million (Penny Dane Family Celebrant)
My commitment to you;
- To offer a FREE initial conversation to ensure both parties are happy to work together, this can be done via telephone, E-mail, Skype or in person dependant on distance.
- To meet with those involved and precisely record details of key individuals who are to be involved with the ceremony.
- To draw up an outline of the proposed ceremony and make any changes in accordance with the wishes of the clients.
- To create a truly bespoke script and/or elements in agreement with the client.
- To provide a “rehearsal” of the ceremony on location.
- To liaise with venue staff, (if applicable), clients/friends in respect of running order and other arrangements of the ceremony.
- To deliver a personalised, meaningful and unique ceremony.
- To provide a “family copy” of the ceremony script.
- To provide a “ceremony certificate”.
- To be available for photographs, if required
Your agreement in respect of engaging services;
- To provide all relevant details, wishes and choices for your ceremony
- To communicate in writing any alterations/additions necessary at the earliest stage possible.
- To agree and confirm date/time/venue in writing.
- To agree payments and pay within times specified on presentation of invoice.